Driving Directions to Aylesworth Hall
- Take I-25 north from Denver (or I-25 south from Wyoming)
- Stay on I-25 until you get to Fort Collins EXIT 268 - Prospect Road
- Go west on Prospect Road (to your left if you are headed north on I-25 or to your right if you are headed south on I-25)
- Continue west on Prospect Road and turn right on S. Shields Street – on Shields, when you pass Lake Street on your right, the next street is Pitkin Street. Turn right on Pitkin Street.
- At the Colorado State University sign, continue east on Pitkin, Meridian Avenue will be your second stop sign. Going straight through the 3-way stop at Meridian Ave., take your first left into the Aylesworth Hall parking lot (#475)
- Park in lot #475 for the closest access to our building
- Be sure to have the required parking permit placed on your dashboard to avoid getting a ticket - see below for parking permit requirements
- Aylesworth Hall is the large light green building as you face east from the parking lot
- From the south door, turn right; the Design and Merchandising main office (room 150) is located in the SE wing on the left
Daily parking permits are available for $10. Permits are required from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday, except for University Holidays and semester breaks.
Metered parking is available in select lots on campus for $1.25/hr. The closest metered lot is north of Gifford, next to the Morgan Library (#425).
Students attending a Daily Information Session and Campus Tour can pick up a Visitor Parking Permit at the reception desk in the University Welcome Center in Ammons Hall.
For more parking information and maps, visit the Parking Services Website at: http://pts.colostate.edu/
If you need further assistance, please call (970) 491-1629.
Link for visitor information on Parking Services: http://pts.colostate.edu/visitors/parking/